* NEW FOR 2011 - EARLY RELEASE *
This ring evolved by the many Brothers over my 23yrs. as a Mason and Lodge Secretary where so many Father-Son's went into the East back to back years. I have been told numerous times that a WM ring would be nice to remember the "Year Of Sacrifice" that every WM makes during their year in the EAST. Some Brothers have "asked" for a ring they could wear during their year in the EAST and others wanted to pass the ring down from W. Master to W. Master. Again, I have listened and now here is the ONLY ring I have EVER seen in all my years to honor the year in the EAST. If a Brother finishes their year and wants to return this for a new PM emblem that fits the ring, I will do that for a small fee of $20 plus shipping, but again, this ring was an answer to those who want to pass it down year to year. I hope you like it. Why is the Master's Square longer on one side. Because all WM Square's have a place for the hand to insure accurate measurments in Operative Masonry, thus traditon is in tact. Fraternally, Brother John
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* Hard Baked Enamel Emblem
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.