Good news. I invested in US for a change. I made 3 new Vietnam Black/Silver and Black/Bronze rings. Too many of us are getting old and I wanted to make sure this time in our history is remembered. I served stateside at an Air Training Command, but so many who went over were not honored as they should. Now I feel things have begun to change where that was the last war every household felt personally with the draft. WELCOME HOME !
NOTE: If you want Gold Firing please use the ADD-ONs to get whatever you desire.
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* 3D "die struck" emblem for enhanced detail and durability.
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.