SPECIAL NOTE: Some Brother's have thought this was a blue steel. No, stainless steel is one color, like the surgical stainless steel you find at the Doctor's Office, so the photo has a blue green hue, but please note that every ring on this site is the same unless you have it gold fired, which then turns it to a honey gold in color. This is hard to photograph to make Brothers happy, but everyone has seemed to like this photo the best over the years.
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* 3D die struck Antique Bronze emblem
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.