NOTE: If you want Gold Firing please use the ADD-ONs to get whatever you desire.
This is a working mans emblem on a dress style ring. I call the "die stuck" antiqued emblems working man's as they tend to maintain their detail and color longer just by the simple fact that you are not using enamel. My enamel rings are very popular as most Brothers like color in their ring, but some Brothers just want one that holds up. This is NOT recommended to wear in any activities other than Lodge, dinner, and places where you are not likely to catch the corners of your ring on things. This is my most popular ring design I have made for many years, so it is loved by many. I just ask to use common sense when wearing a ring that has cuts in the stainless and sharp corners. I do have this same one with a Square Signet style ring is preferred. Just order this and tell me in comments you want the signet square mens' ring. Fraternally, Brother John
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* 3D "die stuck" and hard baked enamel emblem
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.