NOTE: If you want Gold Firing please use the ADD-ONs to get whatever you desire.
I made this in a black/gold as that is my most requested color scheme. This is very awesome looking in person, but so are the other new ones. This and all my rings are a very personal choice that each Brother has their own understanding of what is important in Masonry. I, and a recent Brother customer, love the Altar ring, because we both had special feelings when the room darkens and the lights on the Altar showed the foundation of Masonic Tradition. I hope you like this and my other York Rite/Templar rings. Your support has caused my 2009 budget toward the Templars and Past Master rings. I have all the new ones done finally. It only took until April. Fraternally, Brother John
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* 3D "die stuck" and hard baked enamel emblem
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.