Brethren, I made this ring not only for those in New Orleans, but for those who live on the coast lines and are subject to Hurricanes. After 1 1/2 yrs. we are still not finished replacing things from Hurricane IKE. We all know who won the Super Bowl, but this is not a Super Bowl ring, but rather a tribute to pain, hope, hard work, rebuilding, and finally alot of Super Goals accomplished.
* I call this the BAYOU CUT as it has two channels which go under the emblem and a cut on each side to represent the city levies and bayous holding back the water in Bayou Country.
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* Hardened Baked Enamel Emblem for defined colors
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason and Shriner.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.