NOTE: If you want Gold Firing please use the ADD-ONs to get whatever you desire.
NEW 2009 PILOT BAND STYLE
( You no longer have to be a "Private" pilot, but you can be just a "Pilot' which encompasses everything from the private pilots like my son to Airline or Air Force/Navy/Marine Pilots.)
This ring is understated and had a simple band style and a small set of wings. It is affixed with very strong Loctite 330 Depends adhesive which after setting I have to remove an emblem with a hammer. Strong stuff, but do not dip in solvents like Jet Fuel guys and ladies. I honor my son who is a Navy Flight Engineer and a Private Pilot along with Henry and Peckovich who were Webb AFB Pilot Trainers and buddies back in the day. Webb AFB has since been turned into a minimum security prison, but we all loved being there. Good group of folks assembled on that Pilot Training Base.
EMBLEM SIZE 9/16" LONGEST DIAMETER ( or about 14mm )
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* 3D "die stuck" ant. bronze ( like a pennny) Emblem
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.