Well Sisters and Brethren seeking a ring for their loved one in the OES, I finally made a grooved ring with a large star with symbols. It is a 9/16" star, so it is easily seen.
I really do not have much demand for OES rings because in general ladies have not been familiar with the properties of stainless steel. I think this recession may have put a lot of stainless jewelry on the market so many of you may know they cannot be resized and such. Just read the front page of the website, HOME, and you will be fully informed so your ring will be a very nice experience now and for many years to come.
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* Hardened Baked Enamel Emblem for defined colors
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, 32nd Deg, Scottish Rite and Arabia Shrine Temple.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.
* The stainless is made to last longer than King Solomon's Temple. Just please take care of the ring for the emblems sake. It is just enamel hardened for the colors.
I hope you like this ring my Fraternal Sisters.
I am dedicating this ring to Sister Rodgers, who is currently a Sgt. in the US Army for which I am very grateful for her service and sacrifice to our country. She is the one Sister of the OES that got me off my duff to say "YES", I will make you a ring. She was my motivation being a Sister in Masonry and a Sister in the Armed Forces. That is a bunch of fraternal connections to say "I am too tired." Thank you Sister Rodgers for your desire to have a stainless steel ring made by a fraternal Brother.