*** SPECIAL NOTE ***
I have tested this ring style where the emblem has room on both sides so this is less likely to get caught on things. Either design, the ant. bronze or ant. silver can be made wtih either chassis and due to their being "die struck" emblems I call them "Working Man's" emblems. That does not mean you can forget common sense, but they do hold up a long time with the enhanced detail. Thanks, JEM
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* 3D die struck Antiqe Bronze emblem
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vetnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.