I was asked by a National Guardsman why we did not have a ring for their branch of the service. I thought about it and realized that he was right, especially in these times. I know so many National Guardsman have been called up to go to war. After the Vietnam War, we never even considered this possible to call up the Guard. Yes, we called you guys "weekend warriors." Wow were we wrong. So many went from our fun "weekend warrior" to Active Duty and off to war. I am honoored to provide this ring to honor our Guardsman. Thank you for your service. Br. John, USAF
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* 3D die struck Antique Bronze emblem
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.