*** TITANIUM SIZES AVAILABLE: SIZES 6-16 ***
GOLD PLATED EMBLEM ON TITANIUM RING!
These are the ONLY sizes available, so PLEASE DO NOT ASK if out of the size range.
USE ADD-ON FEATURE FOR GOLD FIRING AND/OR TITANIUM - It is very unique Gold Firing Titanium. See the example of the Memento Mori MM-1032T Titanium ring that is gold fired. It is much more of a "honey gold" than the normal gold firing, so it is very unique.
This ring looks similar to the Titanium ring so I made only one to give you the option for stainless steel show, or Titanium like the MM-174T and Gold Firing on either available.
* Aircraft Grade Titanium
* 3D "die stuck" Gold Plated Emblem with Sandblasted Background for enhanced detail and durability.
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion. Of course always use caution when working with solvents and your ring. Any adhesive breaks down with solvents, but I have thousands of Brother's out there wearing them for many years, so no a big problem, just a word of caution.
* Created by a Master Mason, 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason, Shriner, Vietnam Veteran ATC Stateside, and Master Craftsman.
* These Titanium rings are only found on my site. I had them specially made using precision computer software. I could only get them from size 6 to 16 and in a round design to fit many of my rings.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. TITANIUM is virtually indestructible AND has properties that I consider superior to stainless steel.
1. It is much more resistant to scratching than stainless steel that is highly polished.
2. It is much lighter than stainles steel.
3. It has a teflon making it a very unique ring to wear.
4. It is not nearly as temperature variant, such that in very cold weather, stainless steel gets very cold too, but Titanium maintains closer to a body temperature.
This is the last time I will order such a volume of this unique ring due to increasing costs, so get it while it is available. This is not your normal bands style found all over the internet, but specifically made to precise specs leaving me close to 1mm of front surface to be sure the face never gets to thin. The rest of the ring falls where the computer takes it to achieve my needed thin face for best fit and comfort.