COPYRIGHT PENDING 2010 JEMSBYJEM
NEW "MEMENTO MORI SKULL PILLARS"
Yes, if you want this emblem on a Grooved ring just put that in commments and verify it when you receive your RING VERIF email within 48-72 hrs. or your order.
You will find this ring ONLY here. My rings are now being copyrighted so they can no longer be copied and resold to others at higher prices. Thank you to Brother
What does "memento mori" mean and how does it apply to Masonry. In response to the second argument, I think that is self-evident. Philosophers stand and hear my imperfect view of what this means to the Mason. There are a TON of differing opionions of the actual wording and context, but this has been used throughout the ages to my favorite, the Vulgate's Latin rendering of Ecclesiasticus 7:40, "in all thy works be mindful of thy last end..." To me, this is is in a nutshell. Another way of looking at it is "be mindful that we are mortal and death is part of life" or simply "remember death," ( yes, I hear our Latin scholars cringe when one simplifies such a beautifully simplistic Roman phrase.)
NOTE: If you want Gold Firing please use the ADD-ONs to get whatever you desire.
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* 3D "die stuck" Antique Bronze W/DARK BLUE ENAMEL epoxy coated for extra durability and the "MEMENTO MORI" is not in color because that is does come off in a short time, so I had it die stuck into the emblem.
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.