* NEW FOR 2010 PAST MASTERS LAW ENFORCEMENT COLLECTION *
Copyright Pending JEMSBYJEM 2010
This year I decided to honor those who are Past Masters and Protect and Serve. Over the years I have had these styles in only the Master Mason section. Having sat in the Sec'y Office for a number of years I know how many Law Enf. Officers have been Past Masters, and darn good ones. I hope you enjoy this new collection to thank you all for your Service.
NOTE: This emblem is die stuck and thus more detailed and durable than the ones with color. The rings with color in the emblems are my best sellers.
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* 3D "die stuck" like a penny for durability and detail.
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.