*** Please, DO NOT ORDER your ring without reading the HOME page first. Stainless steel has very specific requirements and you must read the front page before ordering your ring. Thank you. Fraternally, Brother John ***
Ring Style is the same as the regular original contemporary blue MM-067 sculpted to the shape of the emblem.
I decided to make this very popular ring style offering a silver trim and white background. This reminds me of the LAMBSKIN or White Leather Apron that Masons wear.
I like it so much I made myself one so this photo is my personal ring which is size 13.25. I make rings from size 5 - 17 in quarter increments excluding titanium round rings that only go from 6-13. Thank you for your support. Brother John
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* Hard Enamel Silver/White Emblem.
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vetnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.