Please read the HOME PAGE BEFORE ORDERING a hand made ring so we are certain we begin "On The Level." Thank you. Brother John
This is one of my best selling emblems and rings. It is not a true black so I want to finally get this clarified. I have 100% positive responses on this ring emblem, but I have to admit, it is not a "true black" even though that is how I order it. It looks more like a dark brown with gold Square and Compass and sparkles sprinkled throughout the background. It has been so popular I never changed the wording or design, but since I am now using a new ring design I want everyone clear on this emblem. Just being honest. I guess if this was in dim light it would look black, but I work in tons of light having cataracts not yet ready for the HMO.
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* Hard Baked Enamel Emblem
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.