NEW 2010 KNIGHTS TEMPLAR SEAL WITH CROSSED SWORDS
This new ring was made to be close to the Templar Seal design with the crossed swords. I like it very much. I toyed with removing the lines that do not reflect the sword passing through the emblem, but I left the lines on top because it just simply looked far and away so much better.
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* 3D Soft Enamel with EPOXY DOME very similar to Police Badges that have the epoxy domes to protect the badge.
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.
* Each ring requires 4-6 weeks from order and payment for delivery. I will not put one Brother in front of another over any lack of patience.
Hand made rings take a lot of time to make. Please afford every Brother the same chance to get a great ring in a timely manner. Fraternally, Brother John