NOW AVAILABLE: MATCHING LAPEL / TIE PIN
ONLY TO RING CUSTOMERS
This ring was made with the assistance of a Brother and Captain and approved by higher ups of the Harris County Sheriff Department that covers the 4th Largest City in the United States. That is a big responsibility and I thank my Brothers who sacrafice so we can be safe. I changed the design on this ring because it seemed that in your line of work, Brothers complained about the points matching the points of the badge. I could see where that could be dangerous, so I now have this great design that is smooth and very distinguished. You can order it in Antique Bronze or Antique Silver. I do not have a photo yet of the Antique Silver version. One day, but too busy at this time.
NOTE: If you want Gold Firing please use the ADD-ONs to get whatever you desire.
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* 3D "die stuck" emblem for enhanced durability and detail.
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.