*** Copyright Pending 2010 ***
NOTE: If you want Gold Firing please use the ADD-ONs to get whatever you desire.
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* 3D "die struck" emblem for enhanced detail and durability.
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.
A BIT O' HISTORY
The fleur-de-lis (or fleur-de-lys; plural: fleurs-de-lis; French pronunciation: [flœʁ də lis]) is a stylized lily (in French, fleur means flower, and lis means lily) or iris that is used as a decorative design or symbol. It may be "at one and the same time, political, dynastic, artistic, emblematic, and symbolic", especially in heraldry. It is represented in Unicode at U+269C (⚜) in the Miscellaneous Symbols block.