This emblem is a die struck antique bronze for a 3D look and greater durability while enhancing the detail. Think of this process like a coin or a penny. It will wear down over the years, but it is meant to be worn as it keeps its appearance after passing through a number of hands. Sort of the same process but in an emblem.
If you have not read the front page of the website please look at the top of the page for HOME and go back and read it.
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* 3D "die struck" Antique Bronze emblem
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.