NOTE: TESTING OUT SHOWING A RING AND HAVING THE GOLD FIRING ALREADY ADDED TO THE PRICE. NO NEED TO USE ADD-ON FUNCTION HERE. JUST PROVIDE RING SIZE.
* 100% Hypoallergenic Solid Back Stainless Steel
* 3D "die struck" ant. bronze emblem for enhanced detail and durability.
* Emblem affixed with a special Loctite structural adhesive for maximum adhesion.
* Created by a Master Mason, Vietnam Veteran, and Master Craftsman.
* Hand-sculpted after drilling, lathing, grinding, and polishing.
* More affordable than gold or platinum. Stainless steel is virtually indestructible.
* Gold Firing is an annealing process whereby the stainless steel ring, upon completion, is placed in a bath to remove any possible dust and then in a kiln at 1600 degrees F. This turns regular chrome colored stainless steel to a honey gold color. Yes, if you wear it every day it will eventually require re-conditioning and re-firing. I consider this a "dress wear" ring. That does not keep a ton of Brethren who purchase it and send it back for periodic maintenence because they like it so much. Your decision. I only like to keep things up front. No surprises.